Seeking Fellowship Program Associate
Job title: Fellowship Program Associate
Reports to: Director of Programs
Status: Full time (32 hours/week), non-exempt
Location: Berkeley, CA
• Coordinate logistics for Yearlong and other Fellowship Programs.
• Prepare supply and materials boxes for Yearlong and other Fellowship Programs.
• Manage the revisions of flipcharts and other basic documents for the Yearlong and other Fellowship Programs.
• Coordinate program schedule with trainers and Managers.
• Program filing (on the server and hard copy)
• Participant communications by phone and email.
General Administrative Duties
• Coordinate administrative logistics for Rockwood staff/trainer retreats and other meetings as appropriate and events.
• Process and log/record all program related fees and payments
Other organizational responsibilities
• Organize events in partnership with other staff – holiday party, fundraising events
• Participate in strategic and programmatic planning with Rockwood staff and trainers to identify and implement organizational goals.
• Contribute to the planning and facilitation of meetings and retreats.
• Contribute to alternate staff meeting facilitation and minutes
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office
• Ability to write routine business correspondence.
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
• Highly organized, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Sensitivity and ability to work within a culturally diverse organization
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to follow directions with a minimum of supervision
• Excellent computer skills
• Database management experience
• Sense of humor essential
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years work experience, preferably in a non-profit or training-related context.
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Online database systems, Power Point, Adobe)
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, HTML
Salary DOE. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and employer contribution to a 401K plan.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2011.
Rockwood Leadership Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.