The Advanced Art of Leadership
Transformative Personal Leadership Development for Nonprofits and Social Changemakers
Do you want to:
- deepen your natural strengths as a leader?
- live a more balanced life?
- work with people of different perspectives with less effort?
Leadership takes practice and ongoing learning. The Advanced Art of Leadership is designed for graduates of the Art of Leadership to support you to continue to grow as a leader.
"The Advanced Art of Leadership
changed my life irrevocably - I now see how I must live my life in
balance and integrity in order to truly lead from a place of love and
compassion. I see myself better than ever now, which will forever change
how I engage and interact with others in my professional and personal
- Jayeesha Dutta, Creative Educator, Researcher and Cultural Organizer, Mind Power Collective
"Art of Leadership helped me to see how not taking care of myself was impacting those around me. Advanced Art of Leadership nurtured that understanding, gave me space to explore my shortcomings in a profound and positive space."
- Daniela Simunovic, co-founder, Communities for a New California
After the Advanced Art of Leadership Training, You Can Expect To:
- Create breakthroughs in your leadership to create more ease and effectiveness in your work.
- Increase your ability to work across differences, collaborate and build teams.
- Create a new relationship to power and responsibility in your life and in your organization.
- Identify and establish personal habits that support lifelong health and sustainability.
- Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with leaders across the country within Rockwood's Network.
The Training Curriculum Includes:
Inner reflection - The Advanced Art of Leadership creates space for leaders to reflect on their strengths and learning edges as leaders. Leaders receive coaching from nationally recognized facilitators.
Practical tools - Leaders engage in hands-on practice in coaching, stress-management, and communication skills that they can bring back home to their organizations. Each participant receives an Interpersonal Leadership Styles Assessment to learn more about their leadership style and the styles of others with whom they work.
Powerful community - Each training brings together leaders working in a wide range of issues areas - who all have a shared commitment to deepening their leadership.
Who Should Apply:
- This program is designed for leaders who have completed the Art of Leadership and want to take their development to the next level.
- Whether you attended the Art of Leadership years ago or would like to apply to both the Art of Leadership and Advanced at the same time, this course will enable you to deepen your learning and integrate real changes into your life and leadership.
October 20-23, 2014, Carter Hall Conference Center, Millwood, VA.
If you have any questions, please check review our FAQs and contact Stacy Kono at (510) 251-2500 x 113, or email@example.com.