Since 2000, nearly 5,000 nonprofit, philanthropic and social change leaders from across the globe have gone through Rockwood's transformational leadership development trainings.
We believe that transforming ourselves, our organizations and our
movements will change the way change is done, and transform our world.
Rockwood specializes in working with leaders who are:
- Poised to move from being a manager to a true leader
- In transition
- In crisis or burned out
- Ready to reflect on the next step on their leadership path
- Wanting to collaborate within and across sectors and movements
- Looking for tools and practices to help them lead from their purpose, create a clear vision, build strong partnerships, be resilient under stress, increase their impact, and maintain balance over a lifetime of activism.
We offer a range of programs to help individuals and organizations transform their leadership using a rigorously tested and highly effective approach.
Open to individuals and groups working for the common good:
The Art of Leadership for specific sectors
- Strengthening the Practice: An Art of Leadership Refresher
- Organizational Leadership for Teams
Developed for sectors, regions and movements in partnership with organizations, foundations and associations:
- Leading from the Inside Out Yearlong Program
- BCORR (Building Capacity for Organizational Resilience and Renewal
Once a leader goes through one of our training programs, they can join Rockwood's Network of almost 5,000 alum. Benefits include:
- Eligible to participate in the Advanced Art of Leadership.
- Eligible to join a 24-hour Art of Leadership Refresher whenever and however many times you need to after completing a Rockwood training.
- Invitations to join Rockwood-hosted and alum-hosted gatherings around the country.
- Membership in Rockwood's alum LinkedIn group.
Subscribe to our monthly e-news to be the first to hear about upcoming trainings and earlybird discounts.
We invite you to download the desktop wallpaper below to remind you of your purpose each time you sit down at your computer. There are four sizes in the zip file. Just click on the image to download and choose the size that's right for you.