Strengthening the PracticeAn Art of Leadership Refresher
Designed exclusively for Rockwood’s alumnae/i of the Art of Leadership, Fellowship and/or Leading from the Inside Out Programs, this residential refresher course supports leaders to reconnect with the practices of Purpose, Resilience and Partnership.
Upcoming Refresher Sessions
Rockwood currently has no U.S. refresher sessions scheduled.For more information about the Art of Leadership Refersher course in Israel, please visit this link.
What to Expect
- An overnight 24-hour retreat held in a beautiful retreat setting – the session will begin at 1:00 PM on Thursday and end at 1:00 PM on Friday
- An intimate learning community of Rockwood alumnae/i limited to 24-30 nonprofit leaders to create the best environment for skill development and knowledge sharing
The curriculum was designed to give alumnae/i and opportunity to reconnect with the work they did at the Art of Leadership.
Participants will receive expert training to:
- Continue to strengthen their grounding in purpose.
- Skillfully manage themselves and relationships to increase personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Engage in “Courageous Conversations” that deepen their partnerships and increase their impact
For a PDF of the Agenda CLICK HERE.
For further information, contact: